Monday, 19 March 2012

Why I need to change my thinking

Formative assessment day.....been and gone, I was so nervous this morning I was defecating a council estate in terms of bricks. Thats a very polite way of putting it.

Still getting good grades, so why is it I was at the back of the labs with my head in my hands sobbing all over the feedback sheet.

Its time I was honest with myself, Im not as good as I want to be. I set myself standards that are impossibly high and find it impossible to meet them.

But I was told I have progressed, Isnt that what this is all about? Progression. Of course it is.

Thinking about it in more detail I need to stop whining and start seeing this as positive. There is no reason why I shouldnt be I recieve alot of positive comments.

Some scientists believe that if you take on a negative attitude then all of the cells in your body will follow suit,
Resulting in.....negative cells, illness stress and the inability to do things well.

I want to be the person I was at the beginning of the year, the spirit I had. I have let things get to me and I need to wise up before I loose control.

So its time for a change...... If I can pick myself up I will become stronger I have easter and the whole of summer to practice my skills.

If I couldnt do it I would be failing but I can do it....Im doing it right now.

So let the positivity sink in.



No comments:

Post a Comment