Looking back at my recent gladiator project, and during the end I knew in the back of my mind that it sucked.
I'm glad it sucked. There should be no excuse now, I should never make that same mistake again.
I know I visited a museum to get reference, but museums tend to be dull, in general especially history museums.
So why would my project be any different from that?
I'm glad I messed up because How can I ever truly be a success if I haven't experienced failure. I cant.
They say when I forest has burnt down the trees grow stronger from the ashes.
How can anyone learn if they get things right all the time. You learn from mistakes Ive said it so many times. and I'm saying it again. because the importance of it is so significant.
I'm not going to let some 3d software break me, its just software it will fall into place..... maybe its not the software.
I realised that I have to do the visual design work in full , thoroughly at the beginning. to get rid of the crap ideas.
and i will, no excuse now. believe me I will.
I'm glad it sucked. There should be no excuse now, I should never make that same mistake again.
I know I visited a museum to get reference, but museums tend to be dull, in general especially history museums.
So why would my project be any different from that?
I'm glad I messed up because How can I ever truly be a success if I haven't experienced failure. I cant.
They say when I forest has burnt down the trees grow stronger from the ashes.
How can anyone learn if they get things right all the time. You learn from mistakes Ive said it so many times. and I'm saying it again. because the importance of it is so significant.
I'm not going to let some 3d software break me, its just software it will fall into place..... maybe its not the software.
I realised that I have to do the visual design work in full , thoroughly at the beginning. to get rid of the crap ideas.
and i will, no excuse now. believe me I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment