Yes, I lived up to my promise to myself and have spent every available hour in the blog...I mean the labs.
I'm leaving that mistake because I have been speaking the truth recently and saying things I dont necessarily mean to say.
Regardless I did not realise the value of spending time there, you here things, things that will make you better. And people just come and sit next to you and help you, without having to ask. WHY DID YOU NOT DO THIS BEFORE. STUPID WOMEN.
Im so glad that I fought my fear and started to spend time there. It has paid off, I have more time to spend trying to make things better because I am spending less time working things out on my own, I will always be independant but like Mike Pickton told me at the beginning of the year when I found sub object modifiers impossible, you dont get extra points for doing it on your own.
Its not just that, Im starting to... No I really feel like I belong on Game art now (I say that like game art is some kind of drug) I can visualise me being here alot and having a future here.
I find my stress level has reduced because I always tell myself ill get there, I feel like I am going the right way now down the hyperthetical road that has frequently been the subject of my blog posts.
I am also getting to know other students that I didnt even know existed or that I had only exchanged words with over facebook. I like the labs now, the bad fungas sway (feng shui) has gone. That makes me a very happy potential game artist indeed. :)
EDIT: oh yeah I tried out UDK. may not seem like a big deal but it is to me. I put my gladiator in udk and it worked. (makes noise of extreme glee)
I'm leaving that mistake because I have been speaking the truth recently and saying things I dont necessarily mean to say.
Regardless I did not realise the value of spending time there, you here things, things that will make you better. And people just come and sit next to you and help you, without having to ask. WHY DID YOU NOT DO THIS BEFORE. STUPID WOMEN.
Im so glad that I fought my fear and started to spend time there. It has paid off, I have more time to spend trying to make things better because I am spending less time working things out on my own, I will always be independant but like Mike Pickton told me at the beginning of the year when I found sub object modifiers impossible, you dont get extra points for doing it on your own.
Its not just that, Im starting to... No I really feel like I belong on Game art now (I say that like game art is some kind of drug) I can visualise me being here alot and having a future here.
I find my stress level has reduced because I always tell myself ill get there, I feel like I am going the right way now down the hyperthetical road that has frequently been the subject of my blog posts.
I am also getting to know other students that I didnt even know existed or that I had only exchanged words with over facebook. I like the labs now, the bad fungas sway (feng shui) has gone. That makes me a very happy potential game artist indeed. :)
EDIT: oh yeah I tried out UDK. may not seem like a big deal but it is to me. I put my gladiator in udk and it worked. (makes noise of extreme glee)
No comments:
Post a Comment