Wednesday, 21 March 2012

*Project Have fun - The problem

Step one - Think about the problems. In the world of education, (puts hand on heart lovingly) The problem has been set for you in the "brief" although there may be other prolems along the way.

So lets look to the brief, and I quote,

" devise a set of rules to apply to effective environment design"  Check


"Then I want you to apply those rules (character design and environment design) to developing a piece of concept art (Woot! Yay!) of a game environment which contains a bunch of characters"


So the problems are.


 I have to create a peice of concept art that contains a bunch of characters to do that I need to design a video game environment. Design characters that fit into that environment whilst sticking to the rules I have set. Create a final peice of artwork

problems identified...... now to consider some solutions.

To fit characters into the video game environment I will need some kind of story...... but first I need an idea.
Im going to look for some inspiration.....  YAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment