The thing about ideas is that when they are flowing its quite easy to think there all cool ideas even when that may not be the case. The ideas detox is something I like to do (but havent always done) to get rid of the initial rubbish ideas by getting them down visually, then they can be assessed as to whether they are any good or not?
I have done that with the texturing project. The design detox, one rubbish idea has lead to another and so on, this is getting it out of my system.
Im trying to figure out now what is lacking in these characters, At this stage it dawned on me... im making the same mistake again.... im using the boring "our age" person. why do we do that? because we do and i cant figure out why. Ti.me for a change.. any of these characters no matter how bad they are would look better i think if they are older or have more facial character.
The thing is, I cant give this character character, I cannot make him old he dosent stand right to resemble an old person. He is a young person he was modelled that way. back to the drawing board then....
I have done that with the texturing project. The design detox, one rubbish idea has lead to another and so on, this is getting it out of my system.
The thing is, I cant give this character character, I cannot make him old he dosent stand right to resemble an old person. He is a young person he was modelled that way. back to the drawing board then....











No comments:
Post a Comment