Friday, 9 March 2012

Opening my ears

while I was in london last month I found some 60s clothes in one of the museums, although it wasnt relevant to any project I thought id take some reference material, just in case. yeah i do listen.

So many ideas are given to us on the wenesday lectures. It seems too easy to go with them. and the thought is you will look like a complete butt kisser if you take this advice to the letter.

The thing with advice is that you should take from it that which will help you.

I shouldnt complain anything that makes my life easier is a godsend.

I thought about the dynamic shapes that have been spoken of all to often and checked out some concept art.
the stuff that works really does use that idea particular for character concept art.

So I tried it, for the texturing project. made a colour wheel thought about contrasting colours.
and also I used basic shapes for the concept, because detail cant be seen.

Im limited with this project because the shape of the character has already been set, that made the visuals easier in a way. I decided to set it around the 60s theme.


Im starting to understand, about things being fit for there purpose... I just loved this beatles dress too. and female symbol.


Or maybe this one, blue and orange work well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment