Monday, 15 October 2012

Visual design week 3, todays stuff

Just a quick post showing my progress throughout the day. I believe I spent most of the time explaining to people exactly what I was doing. That'll teach me for drawing in the city centre.
Just some highlights of the progress from start to finish. I would like to do some more of this in a few days.







The above is blind drawing, didnt turn out to badly, I did it to help my brain with all of the things in the composition.


Ill have to scan them in properly when ive got the time. I think the highlight of the day were these ones below. It became alot more quicker and easier as the session progressed.


The main progress I made was that I was drawing in front and around people. I find that hard to do it makes me nervous. I will continue to use this style, and build upon this style because Its quick and it looks good too, not a bad combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment