Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Game production week 3

 Finally ive got online, had to use Tyler- Scotts settings, that parental lock thing I have must be really annoying for an 11 year old with a thirst for knowledge.

Today I have been tweaking and experimenting with the texture of my trash model, this is the week I try and make it look cool.
I have put a quick background in for now, just to get an idea of its potential.
I thought it all looked a little new.
It was actually something Chris commented on on my abbey park painting about contrasting colours and some reference imagery that gave me the ideas for this.
I thought the black bin bag looked a little drab next to the busy left hand side of the trash. So I changed the colours a bit added some filth hear and there.



Normals and spec to be perfected now, make the plastic look like plastic and such.  I dont want to overdo this I think this is enough. The background will also be made "cooler" Im liking this "tarting up" as heather referred it..
Gotta go to bed now... I didnt realise how long I was on my computer for, time just flys by i guess.
Gotta be up bright and early for the concept art thing tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment