Friday, 12 April 2013

different, better, balanced

Ive missed writing in my blog. I read some of my old blog posts just now. I was a little disturbed by them quite frankly, it was as if another person had written them. I have matured in the last 4 months also, changed, I feel different, better, balanced.

Having learnt so much about myself in the last 4 months I realised that being negative and being anti negative are pretty much the same thing because they both focus on the negative.

I was focusing on what I didnt want instead of what I did want. How silly of me.

 I heard this quote the other day by Mother Teresa, she had the right idea and I can understand where she is coming from.

 

"I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there."

Mother Teresa
 
When you focus on something be it good or bad it increases in importance. no good will ever come of being anti-negative I can guarantee. look at me, read the pages of this blog it was like I was walking down a spiral staircase and as I decended the step behind me dissapeard.
 
So be pro positive, pro sucess focus on the things you do want. Thats my new motto. It really does change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment