Sunday, 30 June 2013

breaking the cycle

Apologies for the last post, I've had a cold for 2 weeks and was feeling a bit run down.

I have struggled for a long time in a vicious circle of negativity. I have managed at last to break the cycle. Its taken a long time and I didn't even think I could do it.

The thing that helped the most was being self aware, getting to the bottom of what was really causing it.  It has made me realise what really wasn't important and the reasons why I thought it was.

anyway.... the last few days I have felt so much better, and clear headed. I know what I want now and the ways in which I can get it.

When your mind is clouded by negative thoughts and emotions its hard to see clearly. Its a terrible place to be.

I want to come back to university in October and be myself , I was ill when I started in the first year, it started to get out of control after Christmas which was reflected in my performance.

It will be interesting to see, and show what I am really capable of now that I am better.

No comments:

Post a Comment