Thursday, 4 July 2013

Going back to school

I went to a high school open evening today with my son who will be starting senior school in September.

It wasn't just any high school though, it was my high school. Its been knocked down and rebuilt since but most of my teachers are still there including my form tutor and they remember me. I really don't know how teachers remember all  of there past students.

It was fun to go back and remember all of the things I wanted to do when I was at that school.
He really enjoyed it, he seemed really happy. No one from his primary school is going to that school, but he's already made lots of friends. That's great, i'm proud of him.

The best thing is that the school is located at the back of the field outside my back garden, so its convenient too. They have loads of clubs that he can go to.

I just had to share, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment