Monday, 24 June 2013

Time to chill out for a bit.

I think I've made a mistake, As soon as I started feeling better I was up and raring to go. The trouble is that slightly better felt so much different than before that it felt almost normal.
who am I trying to kid.... myself probably.
I took on too much too soon. I'm starting to feel not so great again and having more  and more "bad days"

I keep having this reoccurring nightmare that I start back uni and my lecturer asked what I have done in the summer and I haven't done anything... so  I wake up and do something.

but I think I will chill out for a bit, I will try.. or this year was worthless and all of those things I was proud of achieving will be non existent.
I like making stuff it is a hobby of mine but there's a fine line and I think I have crossed it .

It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, honestly and I am definitely not as strong as I thought I was.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment