Ive missed writing in my blog. I read some of my old blog posts just now. I was a little disturbed by them quite frankly, it was as if another person had written them. I have matured in the last 4 months also, changed, I feel different, better, balanced.
Having learnt so much about myself in the last 4 months I realised that being negative and being anti negative are pretty much the same thing because they both focus on the negative.
I was focusing on what I didnt want instead of what I did want. How silly of me.
I heard this quote the other day by Mother Teresa, she had the right idea and I can understand where she is coming from.
Having learnt so much about myself in the last 4 months I realised that being negative and being anti negative are pretty much the same thing because they both focus on the negative.
I was focusing on what I didnt want instead of what I did want. How silly of me.
I heard this quote the other day by Mother Teresa, she had the right idea and I can understand where she is coming from.
"I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there."
Mother Teresa
When you focus on something be it good or bad it increases in importance. no good will ever come of being anti-negative I can guarantee. look at me, read the pages of this blog it was like I was walking down a spiral staircase and as I decended the step behind me dissapeard.
So be pro positive, pro sucess focus on the things you do want. Thats my new motto. It really does change your life.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment