Thursday, 17 October 2013

Taking a wonder away from game art.


I'll be honest I have been having some doubts for a long time on whether or not I am going in the right direction.

Last weekend I was deciding whether or not I wanted to withdraw from the course and from education completely. I seriously doubted that I would be able to cope. The thought of a peaceful life were dusting the house would be my biggest concern.

It has taken me 2 weeks to get into the flow of things at uni.

I have gotten into the flow now and I will probably be ok as long as I keep my stress levels down. I will do what I can and I believe it is not the end of the world if things don't get done.

I took a little wonder into the queens building to check out what they were doing in graphic design and illustration. That building is huge! You could get lost in there.

I was brave though. Brave enough to a least consider my options. For that reason I am proud of myself.


There is absolutely no reason why I cannot have other interests outside of game art design. Illustration is something I do enjoy doing but I need to give it some more thought.

When deciding on what I wanted to study at university I considered 3 things:-
Game art
Illustration
Multimedia


The reason I signed up for this particular course was because I wanted to do something different and learn skills.

I have learnt so much that will help me to improve in a few short weeks here.

I think Game art design has given me knowledge that I can take with me elsewhere.

Some inspirational song lyrics..


"You see the world in black and white,

No colour or line.

You think you'll never get it right

but your wrong, you might"
Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment