Wednesday, 17 July 2013

going back to basics update

I spoke recently that I intended to go back to the fundamentals of what I have learnt so that I can fill in any gaps.
This is an update of how I have been doing. Things have been going really well, it brought back memory's of my struggles as a naïve first year whilst making wheelie bins.
The wheelie bin project revisited was fun though, The different in time taken to complete is phenomenal. It would be though wouldn't it after all that was 2 YEARS ago. I cant believe it has been two years. I miss university and the people there. Its not and never will be the be all and end all of my life again but I am bored, the last 8 months have dragged.

I am at the mercy of my own inspiration unfortunately, not having summer projects to look to or work on. Surely I cant be expected to do nothing for 10 months.

I'm still going to carry on with this re doing the first year. I will post some of it up and comment on the things I wish I'd have known then.

It was just making back then and learning and understanding its quite different now, there is more to it and there is more room to be creative when you know the software as you have the tools to do more things.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment