Thursday, 31 May 2012

#5 Inspiration " has wings"

One of my neighbours has just aquired ownership of a retired greyhound. Her racing name was "has wings"
My dog, still in her puppy phase was jumping around her and licking her face which she didnt like.
I felt sorry for the dog to be honest, When its done racing they just get rid of them, the poor thing must be heartbroken.

She was really thin aswell, I know greyhounds are thin in general but this one was just too thin. I know my neighbour will feed her up.

I took some pictures of her weird long face. Shes so skinny you can see her muscle/skeletal  structure almost underneath her fur.



I think it would be cool to use her features to inspire me to design something. It'll have to wait til morning though, yawn.... perhaps a speedy vehicle of some kind?

Later that day

Ive been working on the concept for a greyhound inspired vehicle today. Ive decided to post when its all done.

On reflection I realised that I had trouble with rendering vehicles. It would hurt me to look up some tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment