Friday, 20 January 2012

Lost in a sea of brilliance

My biggest fear was upon starting game art design was to become lost in a sea of brilliance. That fear dissapated as I felt I had it in me to progress. So why talk about this now months after? because I feel as if my best is not good enough. I feel I have been productive in game production and visual design this semester I have found I have completed work with ease and less stress. Due to scheduling my time and work I found it has helped no end. Is it good enough though.

I look and see a great difference between what I do and what others do, and that makes me question if what I am doing is right or good enough. I was told to be myself at uni, and i feel able to do that for the first time in my life.

I am different. I have a different life, therefore my views are different and the way I see the world is different I see the world from a different perspective based on my own life experiences.

I have the stamina to keep my head above the water, being myself is all I have, and I plan to hang on to it.

all above is said with a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye... as always :) ...... ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment