Saturday, 31 December 2011

There are always enough hours in the day

Christmas been and gone, I cant wait for uni to start up again so I can get back into the flow of things.
I do like having fun, I like games and art so my work is what I call fun, I enjoy it.
I can manage  my time so much better now, that there are always enough hours in the day to do it.
Ive spent my time off practicing to paint with oils, doing lots of drawing making a bit of 3d sculpture and playing some games as I was told.

Ive decided that im going to put extra hours into all of my subjects this year and im hoping that those extra hours will be evident in my final peices. They will, what am I saying I know this strategy works by now.
12 hours is not enough, not for the practice i need to get in. Like I said I have the time. Ive made the time, at a price.
There are only so many times you can ignore the door before people stop knocking and so many times you can ignore the phone before it stops ringing, but im paying for this course. Whats 3 years of my life? nothing.

I'm married to "game art" now, and Im going to be faithful. I dont see it as a seperate part of my life its part of my life as a whole. Im gonna spend more time in the labs to do the work im so passionate about. Im going to move nearer so I can be there more. make a few sacrifices for my future.

Im old enough and mature enough to do this and learn to do it well, and block out distractions or move away from them. I forget im 30 this year, sometimes being around alot of young people makes you forget.
Im not at school now, no more messing about, im putting my all into this now, I know where I want to be and how to get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment